12 Important Differences Between Men And Women
As much as there are common things in a man and woman, there are also differences between them. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus is one very popular saying. But how true can that be? Here are the 12 main differences you might find interesting to know between the male and female gender.
Women are better at multitasking than men. This has to do with the old age, back in the days, men were focused on hunting, while women took care of the home and children, as well as gathered food for the family.
Women see wider range of colors than men. It has been scientifically proven that women can differentiate more colors on a spectrum than guys. In those days again, the female gathered skills by detecting edible plants and berries by colors.
Men and women look in the mirror for different reasons. men look in the mirror for around 23 times a day, while women do it around 16 times a day. Ladies usually want to check if everything is OK with their hair, body, outfit and tend to notice the negative stuff even in their most perfect look. Men on the other hand, see what’s best in themselves, so they check their reflection to admire their favorite body part.
Female body changes more often, it goes through so many more changes in life. Female puberty starts a few years earlier than a male puberty. when a girl becomes an adult, her hips becomes wider (to allow for easy child birth).
- Women have a better sense of smell. Women’s ability to distinguish smells better than men is based on both emotions and cognition.
- Alcohol and women are a heck of a mixture.
- Men handle sleep deprivation better than women. Men adequately perform daily tasks even if they didn’t get enough sleep. Women who are deprived from sleep are way more tired, less enthusiastic and showed worse result on memory and accuracy.
- Men and women shake hands differently. Men shake hands firmly and accurately. On the other hand, women just offer their hands but don’t move it.
- Some women have to put a whole lot of effort when going down the stair especially while wearing heels, better not to rush them.
- Men and women get dressed in a different sequence. Most women first dress from top to bottom. Men however, usually go the other way.
- Men have a better sense of direction than women. Men do better in tasks requiring special awareness.
- Women are less inclined to take risks. They are more worried than other, while men are more willing to throw caution to the wind.